Monday, 8 February 2016

ARRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm having a frustrating angry moment.

I just got on the scales to find I have put on 2lbs, which is real kick in the nuts that has left me feeling a little disheartened.

I put my hands up, I have not been completely on the ball with the diet and I have also failed to keep the food diary but at the same time I know I haven't been on a binge and I'm regularly working out.

I'm actually progressing with the gym work and working out for longer and developing a routine, both at the gym and at home, and although there is that whole 'muscle weighs more than fat and that will slow down the amount you lose', I don't think that doesn't really applies as certainly not putting on 2lb when you weigh 275lbs.

But I must not stop, I just have to keep believing that I will shift the weight, I just wish I would of lost more weight before hitting a hitting the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment