7 weeks to go and my mission to lose 30lbs has stalled in the 2 weeks since my last update. In fact I weighed in today and I'm 1lb up since my last update, so I really am facing an uphill battle if I want to reach my goal.
My weight has been yoyo-ing between 275lbs (19st 9lbs) (My weight on my last update) and 279lbs (19st 13lbs), so similar to previous weeks just without the eventual progression of losing more weight.
I do admit to having dark days where I have just pigged out and my there have been a few days where I haven't kept the food diary, past writing down my weight that day.
What is grinding on me is that I have been more active but not seeing the results on the scales. I made sure I easily surpassed the 10,000 step goal each day and even did a week where I targeted doing more than 20,000 steps each day.
My weight has been yoyo-ing between 275lbs (19st 9lbs) (My weight on my last update) and 279lbs (19st 13lbs), so similar to previous weeks just without the eventual progression of losing more weight.
I do admit to having dark days where I have just pigged out and my there have been a few days where I haven't kept the food diary, past writing down my weight that day.
What is grinding on me is that I have been more active but not seeing the results on the scales. I made sure I easily surpassed the 10,000 step goal each day and even did a week where I targeted doing more than 20,000 steps each day.
| Starting Weight | 281lbs | Primary Goal |
30lbs
|
| Current Weight | 276lbs | Still To Go | : 25lbs |
| Week +/- | +1lbs | Secondary | : 35lbs |
| Total +/- | - 5lbs | Tertiary | : 45lbs |

No comments:
Post a Comment