11 weeks today, I will be enroute to Kenya, which I will be visiting for two weeks, during which I will be both volunteering at a children's home but also get a bit of a holiday.
With that in mind, I've started thinking where I'd like to be weight wise at the time of flying out and that maybe I should set some goals and what they should be.
My basic aim of this whole process long term is to shift a lot of weight, probably around 100lbs, but that is obviously not something that I will achieve in 77 days, so what should I aim to lose between now and March 24th?
Well I've got to be realistic with what I aim for, whilst at the same time I want to keep any weight I lose off, so I initially thought about a target of a 2lbs per week, as almost everything you read will recommended a 1-2lbs per week loss, which would be 22lbs (1st 8lbs) over the course of the 11 weeks. Then thinking about it, I thought why not aim to lose 2st (28lbs), which would only be another 6lbs and would take my weight down to 18st 1lb.
I finally decided to set my primary goal to 30lbs, as that would take me to below 18st, something I haven't been for a few years now, an something I think is achievable over 11 weeks. Although I don't want to lose the weight too quick, I have decided to set secondary and tertiary goals in 10lb increments.
With that in mind, I've started thinking where I'd like to be weight wise at the time of flying out and that maybe I should set some goals and what they should be.
My basic aim of this whole process long term is to shift a lot of weight, probably around 100lbs, but that is obviously not something that I will achieve in 77 days, so what should I aim to lose between now and March 24th?
Well I've got to be realistic with what I aim for, whilst at the same time I want to keep any weight I lose off, so I initially thought about a target of a 2lbs per week, as almost everything you read will recommended a 1-2lbs per week loss, which would be 22lbs (1st 8lbs) over the course of the 11 weeks. Then thinking about it, I thought why not aim to lose 2st (28lbs), which would only be another 6lbs and would take my weight down to 18st 1lb.
I finally decided to set my primary goal to 30lbs, as that would take me to below 18st, something I haven't been for a few years now, an something I think is achievable over 11 weeks. Although I don't want to lose the weight too quick, I have decided to set secondary and tertiary goals in 10lb increments.
So my Kenyan Mission Goals are
Primary : 30lbs
Secondary : 40lbs
Tertiary : 50lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment