So 10 weeks until I fly out to Kenya and a week since I started my mission to lose 30lbs by the time I get on the plane and it's been a bit of a mixed week but overall a positive start.
I've lost 4lbs but it has yoyo'd between a 0lbs and 5lbs. My main ally this week has been a lack of funds, so I haven't bought the same crap I would otherwise snack on. It also means I haven't bought my daily post-work bacon and sausage baguette from Greggs, which as a night worker is my regular dinner.
I've lost 4lbs but it has yoyo'd between a 0lbs and 5lbs. My main ally this week has been a lack of funds, so I haven't bought the same crap I would otherwise snack on. It also means I haven't bought my daily post-work bacon and sausage baguette from Greggs, which as a night worker is my regular dinner.
I've kept my food choices fairly basic for most of the week. I've had porridge (Flavored with freeze dried fruit) most days for breakfast, which I've made with water and no sugar but a couple times I've added a sliced banana. I've had chicken, rice, peas and mushrooms for lunch and dinner a few times and couple times I've had the same but with fish instead of chicken.
Although I've been quite good with my main meal choices this week I have also enjoyed some cherry pie, that was free in work, and some cinnemon swirls that I got for free, as well as some free Quality Street and Roses chocolates, so I do wonder what affect they have ultimately had.
I've also been quite good as far as drinks are concerned, I've had just 2 500ml bottles of pop all week, which is very good for me, and have been drinking a lot more water, making sure I've got a full water bottle when I've leaving home/work. As far as hot drinks go, I've been drinking herbal tea without milk and when I'm at home I'm drinking it without sugar but I must admit to putting a little sugar and sweetener in when I'm at work. I've still had my nightly Mocha at work, which only has the sugar from the chocolate in it.
Being more active has been one of my aims and this week instead of catching 2 buses to work, I've been walking to the bus station and catching the second bus. I have also made my return to the gym, after being good and going most days through out Christmas only to not have gone since New Years Eve. I have also started on some muscular endurance work at home using my dumbell's and Vipr, I plan on building on this so that I have a proper workout on work days and leave the gym for my days off, so to save time.
So my total loss so far is 4lbs, which means my current Kenyan Mission Goals are;
Primary : 26lbs
Secondary : 36lbs
Tertiary : 46lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment