Thursday, 21 January 2016

The Kenyan Mission - Update 2

9 weeks to go and my mission to lose 30lbs continues.

Not a bad week, I lost 2lbs fairly early in the week and had a run of 3-4 days at the same weight.

I've tried to be more active and since the start of this week I've aimed to do a minimum of 20,000 steps each day, which I'm finding an OK target on working days but a bit more difficult on my days off.

Problems with a broadband and my iPhone dying have meant I've not been updating this blog, but I do hope to be back on it now I have my new phone and my broadband should be repaired by the end of the week.
 
So my total loss so far is 6lbs, which means my current Kenyan Mission Goals are;
Primary      : 24lbs
Secondary : 34lbs
Tertiary      : 44lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment