Thursday, 28 January 2016

Slipped Up

This weekend I slipped up and fell off the dietary wagon.

The weekend started off OK. Friday was my first day off, which as I work nights meant sleeping most of the day followed by an evening of TV and I didn't pig out either, just had a bowl of porridge, two meat rolls and some rice pudding.

Saturday is where it started to go downhill. First off, I forgot to weigh myself in the morning which would be OK expect I also didn't fill in my diet diary, meaning I wasn't able to track my calories and I'm having trouble, as I write this, remembering what it is I ate. I believe I had porridge for breakfast andriod know I has lasagne and chips in a cafe in town but after this ny minds a blank. The only other thing I know for certain is that I went to the gym.

Sunday I did get on the scales and found I was 1lb up on Friday, so the effects were starting to show. After a week of porridge I decided to treat myself to a bacon, sausage and rossti bap (a concoction of my own making). Again I didn't keep a diary, but I know I didn't behave. First having pork pie and thick cut bread and butter at the folks and then pizza and desserts in the evening, all washed down with some pop.

Monday and after my weekends antics I was looking to get back on the wagon, especially as I had put on another pound since the day before. I started well and had my porridge but that's where it ended. After visiting the doctors to book myself in for my vaccinations, I walked back in to town and past a chip shop that offers cod and chips for just £3, an offer they've had for a while that I had wanted to try but haven't gotten round to. After checking the film times I decided to have the fish and chips, with the aim being to go to the gym after the cinema.

I then had a couple bags of sweets at the cinema and some pop, which left me feeling too bloated to go to the gym. So like an idiot I went home where I, after the bloated feeling had past, had another pizza.

So it's Tuesday and I'm 2lbs up on Monday and 4lbs up on a few days ago. I've been good so far and hope to lose what I've put on in a couple days, but I really need to get my shit together and stop being so self-destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment